90. Rehkamp, S., A. Azzam, and C. Gustafson. "The Medical Cost Savings of Changes to Healthier U.S. Diets." Food Studies: An Interdisciplinary Journal (forthcoming).
89. Khanal. B. and A. Azzam. "A Hedonic Analysis of Community Supported Agriculture Share Prices in Midwestern United States." Food Studies: An Interdisciplinary Journal (forthcoming).
88. lopez, L. A., X. Hie, and A. Azzam. 2017. "Stochastic Frontier Estimation of Market Power in the Food Industries." Journal of Agricultural Economics doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12219.
87. Dhoubhadel, S., A. Azzam, and M. Stockton. "Does the United States have Market Power in Importing Ethanol from Brazil?" International Journal of Trade and Global Markets (forthcoming).
86. Rehkamp, S., A. Azzam, and C. Gustafson. 2017. "U.S. Dietary Shifts and the Associated CO2 Emissions from Farm Energy Use." Food Studies: An Interdisciplinary Journal 7:11-22.
85. Mills, B. A. Azzam, K. Brooks, and D. Aiken. 2016. "An Econometric Analysis of the Nebraska Livestock Friendly Country Program" Online Journal of Rural Research and Policy 11.1(Aricle):1-22.
84. Dhoubhadel, S., A. Azzam, and M. Stockton. 2015. "Imported and U.S. Domestic Beef: Substitutes or Complements?" Agribusiness: An Internationsl Journal (Agribusiness Letters) 4:568-572.
83. Azzam, A. and B. Rettab. 2015. "Optimal Commodity Taxation and Consumer Welfare: An Empirical Application to the UAE." International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies 8:191-2012.
82. Azzam, A., G. Nene, and K. Schoengold. 2015. "Hog Industry Structure and the Stringency of Environmental Regulation." Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics 63:281-429.
81. Dhoubhadel, S., A. Azzam, and M. Stockton. 2015. "The Impact of Biofuels Policy and Drought on the U.S. Grain and Livestock Markets." Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics 47:77-103.
80. Azzam, A. and B. Rettab. 2015. "Estimation and Application of a Complete Demand System for the UAE."International Journal of Emerging Markets 10:329-349.
79. Bairagi, S. and A. Azzam. 2014. "Does the Grameen Bank Exert Market Power over Borrowers." Applied Economics Letters 21:866-869.
78. Yiannaka, A. Azzam, and S. Kachman. 2013. "The Effect of Wal-Mart on the Economic Growth of Nebraska Counties." International Research Journal of Applied Finance 4:1394-1406.
77. Bouras, D. and A. Azzam. 2013. "Market and Welfare Effects of Multi-product Mergers with Reference to the Tyson-IBP Merger." Journal of Business and Economics Research 11:521-536.
76. Azzam, A. and B. Rettab. 2013. "Food Price Cap Policy and Household Welfare in the UAE." International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies 6:64-77.
75. Azzam, A. and B. Rettab. 2013. "Market Power versus Cost-Efficiency Under Uncertainty: Conventional versus Islamic Banking in the GCC." Applied Economics 15:2011-2022.
74. Azzam, A. and B. Rettab. 2012. "A welfare measure of consumer vunlnerability to rising prices of food imports in the UAE." Food Policy 5:554-560.
73. Azzam, A. and B. Rettab. 2011. "Are Restrictions on Foreign-Ownership Counter-Productive: Evidence from Dubai, United Arab Emirates." International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies 4:1-19.
72. Rettab, B. and A. Azzam. 2011. "Performance of Family and Non-Family Firms with Self-Selection: Evidence from Dubai." Modern Economy 2:625-6432.
71. Panagiotou, D. and A. Azzam. 2010. "Trade Bans, Imperfect Competition, and Welfare: BSE and the US Beef Industry." Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics 58:109-129.
70. Rettab, B., T. Kwaak, and A. Azzam. 2010. " An Optimization Procedure for Estimating the Stock of Capital: Application to Ten Production Sectors of Dubai." Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies 10:113-119.
69. Azzam, A., B. Rettab, and M. Morada. 2010. "Revealed Comparative Advantage - Where It is Least Expected: Dubai." International Journal of Trade and Global Markets 3:199-216.
68. Achy, L. A. Azzam, and K. Sekkat. 2009. "Coping with Data Limitations when Measuring Oligopoly Power in a Developing Country." Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies 9:85-96.
67. Rettab, B. and A. Azzam. 2008. "Re-Export Intensity and Trade Costs: Port Facilities and Services." Maritime Economics & Logistics 10:229-242.
66. Azzam, A. and H. Andersson. 2008. "Measuring Price Effects of Concentration in Mixed Oligopoly: An Application to the Swedish Beef-Slaughter Industry." Journal of Industry, Competition, and Trade 8:21-31.
65. Coelho, A.R., D.R. Mark, and A. Azzam. 2008. "Understanding Basis Risk Associated with Fed Cattle Livestock Risk Protection Insurance." Journal of Extension 46:Article 1R1B6.
64. Azzam, A. and C. Skinner. 2007. "Vertical Economies and the Structure of U.S. Hog Farms." Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics 55:349-364.
63. Njoroge, K., E. Yiannaka, K. Giannakas, and A. Azzam. 2007. "Market and Welfare Effects of the U.S. Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act." Southern Economic Journal 74:290-311.
62. Azzam, A. 2007. Review of The Nature of the Farm - Contracts, Risk, and Organization in Agriculture by Douglas W. Allen and Dean Lueck. Agribusiness: An International Journal 23:293-294.
61. Schroeter, J., A. Azzam, and D. Aiken. 2006. "Anti-Corporate Farming Laws and Industry Structure: The Case of Cattle Feeding." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 88:1000-1014.<\p>
60. Schroeter, J. A.Azzam and M. Zhang. 2006. "Measuring Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly." Chapter 6 in H. Kaiser and N. Suzuki (eds), New Empirical Industrial Organization & the Food System. Peter Lang Publishing Company, New York.
59. Azzam, A. and E. Pagoulatos. 2006. "Testing Oligopolistic and Oligopsonistic Behavior: An Application to the U.S. Meat Packing Industry." Chapter 8 in H. Kaiser and N. Suzuki (eds), New Empirical Industrial Organization & the Food System. Peter Lang Publishing Company, New York.
58. Azzam, A. and K. Sekkat. 2005. "Measuring Total-Factor Productivity Growth under Drought Conditions: The Case of Morocco." Journal of North African Studies 10:19-32.
57. Azzam, A., E. Lopez, and R. Lopez. 2004. "Imperfect Competition and Total Factor Productivity Growth." Journal of Productivity Analysis 23:173-184.
56. Schroeter, J. R. and A. Azzam. 2004. "Captive Supplies and Cash Market Prices for Fed Cattle: The Role of Delivery Timing Incentives." Agribusiness: An International Journal 20:347-362.
55. Azzam, A. and S. Salvador. 2004. "Information Pooling and Collusion: An Empirical Test." Information Economics and Policy 16:275-286.
54. Azzam,A. 2003. "Market Transparency and Market Structure: The Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act of 1999." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 85:387-395.
53. Schroeter, J. and A. Azzam. 2003. "Captive Supplies and the Spot Market Price of Fed Cattle: The Plant-Level Relationship." Agribusiness: An International Journal 19:489-504.
52. Lopez, R. A., A. M. Azzam, and C. Liron-Espana. 2002. "Market Power and/or Efficiency: A Structural Approach." Review of Industrial Organization 20:115-126.
51. Azzam, A. 2001. "Slotting Allowances and Price-Cost Margins: A Note." Agribusiness: An International Journal 17:417-422.
50. Azzam, A. 2002. "Public Regulation in Food and Agriculture: Goals Constraints Polices Instruments and Disputes", in Kowldege for Sustainable Development: An Insight into the Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems, volumes I,II,III, pp.1101-1113 ,UNESCO Publishing-EOLSS Publishers, Oxford, UK.
49. Azzam, A. and D.Rosenbaum. 2001. "Differential Efficiency, Market Structure, and Price." Applied Economics 33:1351-1357.
48. Azzam, A. and A. Weliwitta. 2001. "Testing for Relative Economic Efficiency without Imposing Arbitrary Farm Size." Applied Economic Letters 8:141-144.
47. Schroeter, J., A. Azzam, and M. Zhang. 2000. "Measuring Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly: The Wholesale Market for Beef." Southern Economic Journal 66:526-547.
46. Azzam, A., and E. Pagoulatos. 1999. "Measurement of Technological and Market Structure: Alternative Methodological Perspectives - Discussion." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 81:644-646.
45. Azzam, A. 1999. "Asymmetry and Rigidity of Farm-Retail Price Transmission." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 81:525-533.
44. Azzam, A. And E. Pagoulatos. 1999. "Vertical Relationships: Economic Theory and Empirical Evidence." in Vertical Relationships and Coordination in the Food System, G. Galizzi and L. Venturini (Editors). Physica - Verlag Heidelberg.
43. Ziari H., and A. Azzam. 1999. "Parametrizing Nonparametric Translog Models: A Goal Programming/ Constrained Regression Study of U.S. Manufacturing." Empirical Economics 24: 331-340.
42. Schroeter, J. R. and A. Azzam. 1999. Econometric Analysis of Fed Cattle Procurement in the Texas Panhandle. Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration. [online] available at http://www.usda.gov/gipsa/programspsp/txpeer/reportindex.htm
41. Azzam, A. 1998. "Testing for Vertical Economies of Scope: An Example from U.S. Pig Production." Journal of AgriculturalEconomics 49:427-433.
40. Azzam, A. 1998. "Competition in the U.S. Meatpacking Industry: Is It History?" Agricultural Economics 18:107-126.
39. Azzam, A. 1998. "Captive Supplies, Market Conduct, and the Open-Market Price." American Journal of Agricultural Economics80:76-83.
38. Azzam, A. 1997. "Measuring Market Power and Cost-Efficiency Effects of Industrial Concentration." Journal of Industrial Economics 45:377-386.
37. Azzam, A., S. Azzam, M.Moussaoui, M. El Bouhsinni, and A. Amri. 1997. "Costs and Benefits of Research in Hessian Fly Resistant Wheat Varieties in Morocco." Journal of Economic Entomology 90:1-5.
36. Azzam, A. and J. Schroeter. 1997. "Concentration in the Beef Packing Industry: Do Gains Outweigh Losses." Choices pp.26-28.
35. Azzam, A. 1996. "Testing the Monopsony Inefficiency Incentive for Backward Integration." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 78:585-590.
34. Weliwita, A. and A. Azzam. 1996. "Identifying Implicit Collusion Under Declining Output Demand." Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics 21:235-246.
33. Azzam, A. 1996. "Estimating the Degree of Dominance in a Bilateral Oligopoly." Applied Economics Letters 3:209-211.
32. Azzam, A, A.. Weliwita, and D. Rosenbaum. 1996. "Is There More than One Critical Concentration Ratio?" Applied Economics 28:673-678.
31. Azzam, A. and D. Anderson. 1996. Assessing Competition in Meatpacking: Economic History, Theory, and Empirical Evidence. USDA Packers and Stockyards Programs, GIPSA-RR
30. Azzam, A. and J. Schroeter. 1995. "Tradeoffs Between Oligopsony Power and Cost-Efficiency from Horizontal Consolidation: An Example from Beef Packing." American Journal Agricultural Economics 77:835-836.
29. Azzam, A., M. Baker, I. Berry, and J. Campbell. 1995. "An Exploratory Bioeconomic Model of Pesticide Use for Controlling Feedlot-Cattle Pests." Agricultural Systems 48:145-154.
28. Azzam, S., A. Azzam. 1994. "A Network Model that Determines the Optimal Path of Breed Crossing Decisions to Maximize Net Returns." Agricultural Systems 45:145-154.
27. Azzam, A., K. Stiegert and W. Brorsen. 1993. "Markdown Pricing and Cattle Supply in the Beef Packing Industry." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 75:549-558.
26. Azzam, A. and T. Park. 1993. "Testing for Switching Market Conduct." Applied Economics 25:795-800.
25. Azzam, A., S. Azzam, and T. Guest. 1993. "A Probability Model of Aggregate Meat Consumption in the U.S.A." Journal of Consumer Studies 17:355-365.
24. Azzam, A. 1992. "Testing the Competitiveness of Food Price Spreads." Journal of Agricultural Economics 43:248-256.
23. Azzam, A. and A. Wellman. 1992. Packer Integration into Hog Production: Current Status and Possible Impacts on Hog Prices and Quantities. Research Bulletin 325, ARD, IANR, UNL.
22. Azzam, A. and A. Britel. 1992. "An Economic Analysis of a Cross-Market Subsidy Scheme for Morocco's Food-Grain Sector." Journal of Economic Studies 19:55-72.
21. Azzam, A. and J. Schroeter. 1991. "Implications of Increased Regional Concentration and Oligopsonistic Coordination in the Beef Packing Industry." Western Journal of Agricultural Economics 16:374-381.
20. Schroeter, J. and A. Azzam. 1991. "Marketing Margins, Market Power and Price Uncertainty." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 73:990-999.
19. Azzam, A. and M. Moussaoui. 1991. "Least-Cost Bread-Flour Mix: A Prototype Policy Model for Morocco." Journal of Development Studies 11:325-339.
18. Azzam, A. and M. Turner. 1991. "Management Practices and Financial Performance of Agricultural Cooperatives: A Partial Adjustment Model." Journal of Agricultural Cooperation 16:12-21.
17. Azzam, S. and A. Azzam. 1991. "A Markovian Decision Model for Beef Cattle Replacement that Considers Spring and Fall Calving." Journal of Animal Science 69:2329-41.
16. Azzam, A. 1991. "Food Subsidies and Market Interdependence." Agricultural Economics 5:325-339.
15. Azzam, A. and E. Pagoulatos. 1990. "Testing Oligopolistic and Oligopsonistic Behavior: An Application to the U.S. Meat Packing Industry." Journal of Agricultural Economics 41:362- 370.
14. Schroeter, J. and A. Azzam. 1990. "Measuring Market Power in Multi-Product Oligopolies: The U.S. Meat Industry." Applied Economics 22:1365-1376.
13. Pagoulatos E., A. Azzam and M. Kitazawa. 1990. "An Econometric Analysis of the Forward Premium in the International Corn Market." European Review of Agricultural Economics 17:335-347.
12. Stiegert, K. and A. Azzam. 1990. "Third World Debt and Wheat Imports: An Analysis for Selected Countries." North Central Journal of Agricultural Economics 12:79-87.
11. Azzam, S., A. Azzam, M. Nielsen and J. Kinder. 1990. "Markov Chains as a Shortcut Method to Estimate Age Distributions in Herds of Beef Cattle Under Alternative Culling Strategies." Journal of Animal science 68:5-14.
10. Azzam, A. 1990. "Agricultural Labor and Technological Change in Morocco." In Labor and Rainfed Agriculture in West Asia and North Africa, D. Tully (ed.) , pp. 273-295. Published by Kluwer Academic Publishers, the Netherlands.
9. Azzam, A., S. Azzam, J. Keele and J. Keown. 1989. "The Economic Value of Dairy Herd Improvement Information in a Sample of Midwestern Dairy Farms." Journal of Dairy Science 72:1296-1301.
8. Linsenmeyer, D., A. Azzam and D. Olsen. 1989. "Planning Rural Transportation Systems: Applications of a Statewide Network Model." In Profitability and Mobility in Rural America, W. Gillis (ed.), pp. 171-192.
7. Azzam, A. and D. Linsenmeyer. 1987. "A Statewide Network Model for Rationalizing the Grain and Livestock Transportation System in Rural Nebraska." Journal of the Transportation Research Forum 28:112-119.
6. Yanagida, J., A. Azzam and D. Linsenmeyer. 1987. "Two Alternative Methods of Removing Price Supports: Implications to the U.S. Corn and Livestock Industries." Journal of Policy Modeling 9:331-320.
5. Azzam, A. and J. Yanagida. 1987. "A Cautionary Note on Polynomial Distributed Lag Formulation of Supply Response." Western Journal of Agricultural Economics 12:60-64.
4. Azzam, A., J. Yanagida and D. Linsenmeyer. 1987. "A Linked Econometric Model of the Livestock-Feed Sectors in Nebraska and the Rest of the United States." North Central Journal of Agricultural Economics 9:247-258.
3. Azzam, A. and D. Linsenmeyer. 1987. "The Impact of Volume of Marketing and Distance to Markets on the Choice of Truck Size." North Central Journal of Agricultural Economics 9:135-144.
2. Pagoulatos, E. and A. Azzam. 1987. Commodity-Specific Exchange Rates for U.S. Agriculture. Research Bulletin 309,ARD, IANR, UNL.
1. Azzam, A., D. Linsenmeyer and M. Baker. 1987. A Quarterly Econometric Model of the Livestock Feed Subsectors in Nebraska and the Rest of the United States. Research Bulletin 551, ARD, IANR,UNL.