33. Jun Li. U.S. Mushroom Import Demand Estimation with the Source Differentiated AIDS and Rotterdam Models (MS Thesis, 2016).
32. Binod Khanal. A Hedonic Analysis of Community Supported Agriculture Shares in Midwestern United States (MS Thesis, 2016).
31. Jilmar David Robledo Caicedo. Economic Analysis of Eradication and Alternative Crop Policies for Controlling Coca Supply in Columbia (MS Thesis, 2015).
30. Mills, Brian. Does the Nebraska Livestock Friendly Program Affect Livestock Expansion in the State? (MS Thesis, 2015).
29. Sunil Dhoubhadel. Three Essays on Biofuels, Drought, Livestock, and the Envirnoment (Ph.D Dissertation, 2015).
28. Sarah Rehkamp. The Environmental and Health Costs of Alternative Diets: A Comparative Study of the French, Japanese, Mediterranean, Nordic, and U.S. Diets (M.S. Thesis, 2014).
27. Nene, Gibson. Essays in Industrial Organization and Environmental Economics (Ph.D Dissertation, 2010).
26. Panagiotou, Dimitrios. Trade Bans, Imperfect Competition, and Welfare: BSE and The US Beef Industry (Ph.D Dissertation, 2008).
25. Bhattacharya, Suparna. The Impact of the Corn-Ethanol Boom on the US Livestock and Poultry Sectors: A Multi-Market Analysis (M.S. Thesis, 2008).
24. Gustafson, Anneke. Revealed Comparative Advantage of Nebraska Regions (M.S. Thesis, 2008, Co-advisor: Eric Thompson).
23. Kibonge, Aziza. An Empirical Model of Migration with an Application to Nebraska (M.S. Thesis, 2006).
22. Bouras, Brahim. Two Essays on Multi-Product Food Oligopolies (Ph.D Dissertation, 2006).
21. Coelho, Andre. Empirical Determinants of Fed Cattle Livestock Risk Protection Insurance Basis (M.S.Thesis, 2006, Co-advisor: Darrell Mark).
20. Gibson, Nene, The Effect of Wal-Mart on The Economic Growth of Nebraska Counties (M.S. Thesis, 2006, Co-Advisor: Amalia Yiannaka).
19. Zhang, Zhenyu. Vertical Scale and Scope Economies in U.S. Hog Production (M.S. Thesis, 2006).
18. Lei, G. McCabe, Strategic and Risk Hedging in a Cournot Duopsony With Forward Input Contracts December 2004 (M.S. Thesis, 2005, Co-Advisor: Amalia Yiannaka).
17. Liu, Lian, Upstream Vertical Control with Downstream Product Differentiation: Price Effects and Implications for Restricting Captive Supplies (M.S. Thesis, 2003).
16. Njoroge, Kenneth. Two Essays on Mandatory Price Reporting and Collusion (M.S. Thesis, 2003, Co-advisor: Konstantinos Giannakas).
15. Salvador, Santiago. Mandatory Price Reporting and Collusion: An Empirical Test (M.S. Thesis, 2003).
14. Panagiotou, Dimitrios. Cointegration, Error Correction, and the Measurement of Oligopsony Conduct in the U.S. Cattle Market (M.S. Thesis, 2002).
13. Koura, Takpara. Cereal Demand in Togo: An Application of the Linear Expenditure System, Rotterdam, and Almost Ideal Demand Systems (Ph.D. dissertation, 1999).
12. Zongzhan, Chi. The Farm-Retail Price Spread and Power Structure in the Food Marketing Channel (M.S. thesis, 1999).
11. Dong Anuong. Testing the Collusion vs Efficiency Hypothesis in an Oligopoly/Oligopsony Model (M.S. Thesis, 1988).
10. Skinner, Cari. Vertical Economies and the Efficient Structure of Alternative Vertical Structures in Hog Production: An Econometric Analysis (M.S. Thesis, 1988).
9. Ayala, Jose. Implications of Free Trade for the Venezuelan Cereal Sector (M.S.Thesis, 1997).
8. Alzoom, Abelaziz. The Effect of Management on Technical Inefficiency Among Wheat Producers in the Alqassim Region in Saudi Arabia: A Stochastic Production FrontierAnalysis August, 1995. (Ph.D. dissertation, 1995, Co-advisor: Glenn Helmers).
7. Weliwita, Ananda. Identifying Implicit Collusion Under Declining Demand: The Case of Beef Packing (Ph.D. dissertation, 1995).
6. Moussaoui, Mohammed. Technology Adoption in Morocco's Dryland Agriculture: The Case of Bread Wheat Supplementary Irrigation August, 1994 (Ph.D. dissertation, 1994, Co-Advisor: Glenn Helmers).
5. Balimwacha, Zaina. Price Transmission Asymmetry and Market Structure in the Beef and Pork Industry (M.S. thesis, 1994).
4. Zhang, Mingxia. Testing for Successive Market Power and Bilateral Monopoly in a Multi-Stage Food Production System: The Case of Beef (M.S. thesis, 1992).
3. Britel, Amal. An Economic Analysis of Alternative Food Grain Subsidy Policies in Morocco December (M.S. thesis, 1990).
2. Steigert, Kyle. Price Spreads and Market Structure in the Beef Packing Industry December 1989 (M.S. thesis, 1989, awarded AAEA Outstanding Master Thesis Award).
1. Tamehmacht, Zineb. Farm Size and Economic Efficiency in a Sample of Dryland Farms in Morocco: A Profit Function Approach (M.S. thesis, 1988).